This week's haul includes:
- L'Oreal BB Cream- ($16.99 at London Drugs) The L'Oreal is one of the more expensive drugstore varieties and is thicker than many of the other varieties. It comes out of the tube as a white paste, and changes color which I thought was really neat. Not as moisture intensive so if you have drier skin best to stay away.
- Eco Tools Tapered Blush Brush- ($11.99 at London Drugs) This brush is the softest thing I have felt. I just want to rub my face with it all day. It also applies wonderfully, even if it does not look like a lot of product on the brush, it will show up on your cheeks.
- Eco Tools Concealer Brush- ($5.59 at London Drugs) Not as soft as the blush brush but definitely not lacking in quality.
- M.A.C Pro Longwear Concealer- ( $22 at M.A.C cosmetics) My new concealer suggested for me and applied to my face by one of the lovely M.A.C employees. Works really well and does not require a lot of product to cover problem areas. The container does have a pump that pumps out a bit too much, I was given a small container to help with application and storage of the excess.
- Sephora Blush- (In Healthy Rose, $17 at Sephora) A little bit of this stuff goes a long way. It does not show up well on my hand but looks wonderful applied to the cheeks. It gives a nice healthy pink matte color and isn't too pale or too powerful. It gives a nice lightly flushed look.
I'm super excited to add these to my collection and stoked to work with them regularly.