1. I go to university and study biology, I just finished third year and will be taking some summer classes.
2. I stay up late at night. This is a bad habit I picked up since last September, I get inexplicably energetic at around nine or ten, go to the gym and work out for one hour and then come home kind of tired. But instead of sleeping, I shower and then go on Facebook or watch a movie until one or two in the morning, sometimes later. Bad bad bad......
|Mini Cheesecakes I made.|
4. When the weather is nice, I run. It is hard for me to get the initiative to put on my runners, leave the house and go outside, but once I start running, things are good. It's nice to have some time in the day when my mind can be completely blank.
|The drawing I am trying|
5. I paint. I took a year-long hiatus because of my hectic school schedule, but since finals ended, I started again. I have been replicating a ink drawing by Yellena James and it has been incredibly time-consuming because I am doing a huge acrylic replicate of a very intricate piece. Wish me luck on this one, I really hope to finish before summer classes start again.
6. I do my nails once a week so I can have manicure posts to put up, sometimes I totally run out of ideas.
7. I volunteer at my local hospital every Sunday. I give visitors directions and general information. I really enjoy it because it gave me the opportunity to meet some amazing and hilarious people.
|Strawberry body butter from|
The Body Shop. I love the smell,
perfect for summertime!
8. I take noon/evening naps on days I don't have school, I find I dream the most during naps.
9. I give my mom feet and back massages when she gets off from her evening shifts. I use the strawberry body butter from The Body Shop on her, it smells so good!
10. I shop alone. I often go shopping with friends as well but I enjoy shopping alone better because I don't feel rushed or get bored. I don't like having other people wait for me while I am in the change room, and sometimes I get bored while the other person browses stuff that completely disinterests me. Thus, when it comes to shopping, I fly solo.
There you go, ten somewhat boring things I do. I promise tomorrow's post will be much more interesting because I will be talking about the things I am most afraid of.
Thanks for reading, byebye!