|I found a picture of the exact Barbie I had |
when I was 7 or 8! The set comes with a cat
that actually pees, hahaha.
1. My childhood: Barbie Dolls, Lego, Sailor Moon coloring books, domino, race cars, doll houses...... ahhh, I was a spoiled child (shamfully, still kind of am)
2. My grandma: I was very close to her; we got along so well and I really enjoyed spending time with her. I wish she was still here today because there are so many things I would like to tell her.
3. High school camping and skiing trips: I used to hate those because we have to canoe for the entire day, venture through swampy mud, and set up camp on bumpy gravel ground, but now thinking back, there were lots of very memorable times.
4. Art and sewing class: They are probably my most favorite classes in high school, painting a mural or working on a garment while chatting with another classmate was just so relaxing and therapeutic!
|My volunteer shift partner |
drew this for me, her Charlie
Brown turned out a bit wonky.
5. Volunteer friend: I volunteer at my local hospital and over the years I have had different shift partners. Everyone is great but I always miss my good old Sunday morning wayfinding partner; she is probably one of the nicest and kindest person I have met in my life.
6. An once good friend: I had a friend back in elementary and high school that I was very close with, our friendship sort of fizzled over the years due to personality conflicts and jealousy but I had some of the funnest times with her. Until this day, I don't think I have ever laughed as hard as I did when I hung around her.
|A charismatic chipmunk we encountered at Yellow Stone.|
8. When you first get to know someone: This is kind of a weird one, but I like that period of time when you first get to know someone, whether it be a new friend or a potential romantic partner (wink wink), it's always so exciting as you find out all the interesting things about them and how much you have in common with each other. I sometimes wish I can re-meet some of the people I know or once knew and relive and cherish those moments again.
There you go, a list of things I miss. What do you miss?
(P.S. I totally forgot to mention my cat named Cat that I had to give away because of allergies! But yes, I think about her whenever I see a cat.)