1. I have very flexible ankles. I am pretty flexible in general but my ankles particular are super "loose", a physical therapist even commented on them once. Consequently, I almost never sprain my ankles because they just bounce back whenever I have a misstep.
2. I get the munchies late at night, to satisfy my cravings, I look at delicious pictures on /r/FoodPorn.
3. I am a lip product junkie. If you haven't already noticed, aside from my extensive nail polish collection, I have many many lipsticks. I kinda with I had a few extra set of lips so I can use lip products more often.
5. I am horrible at finding gifts for my father, whose birthday is actually tomorrow. He is just so hard to shop for!
6. I took ballet when I was a kid...... for no more than two weeks. Hah, with my body proportions, it was probably a good idea that I stopped when I did.
7. I love summer. I just want to throw that out there. Unfortunately though, the only summer that I decide not take summer courses is the only summer that I am cramped up at home studying for the MCAT, oh woe is me. Look at that beautiful blue sky outside the window......
I like to pass on this award to the following lovely ladies and invite them to share 7 things about themselves:
Toria from The Treasure Chest
The nail artist of The Nail Lacquer Blog
Shannon from The Creation Of Beauty Is Art
Yomi from Gwiyomi Style