Here is what I got:
- Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer ($38 CAD): I reviewed this product back in August so this is a repurchase. I still have 1/6 of the old one left but it seems like I am using up this product pretty quickly. Overall, great primer, check out my full review here.
- Best Bite Set ($28 CAD): A lipstick/crayon set from Bite, I bought it because I loved "Pomegranate" (reviewed here) from the same line. The packaging is super cute and I will review these guys in the upcoming weeks.
- Sephora Supreme Cleansing Oil ($18 CAD): An affordable alternative to the Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil, this one is a repurchase, check out my review here.
- Lip Tar All-Star Mini x 4 Set ($25 CAD): You know how I love my lip tars, I picked up this set because I don't have any of these colors. I plan on making some personalized lip tar lip balms for friends this Christmas so I think the mini set is a perfect addition to my other lip tars (see reviews here).
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Sample
- Agave Oil Treatment Sample
- Korres Vitamin E Face Primer Sample
- Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in "Mightiest Maraschino"
- Stila Color Balm Lipstick in "Vivienne"