I am not Irish (obviously) nor do I celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but today is an good excuse for me to just stay home and play with some green eyeshadows.
For products used and a quick run-through, click read more.
I created this look using only Urban Decay shadows (I'm a huge fan), and here is what I did:
1. Patted "Graffiti" all over my lid (I didn't use a primer).
2. Blended some "Junkie" at the outer corners of my lids.
3. Used "Blitz" as an inner corner highlighter.
4. Went back with "Graffiti" and patted some more in the middle of my lid.
5. Used a small brush and smudged some "Graffiti" near my waterline.
6. Finished things off using L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Hope y'all have a safe and happy St. Patrick's Day!