Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
So... Sephora is having another sale.... It's ok, wallet, we can get through this together. Here are the deets:
-VIB Rouges gets 15% off with code ROUGETICKET, March 30th to April 11th, 2014.
-VIBs get 15% off with code VIBTICKET, April 3rd to 11th, 2014.
-BIs get 15% off with code TICKET, beginning April 4th to 10th, 2014.
The sale is also going on in stores, check your emails for your personalized 15% coupon code, if you didn't receive an email then just go in store with your membership card and they can give you your code at the register.
Here are some items I recommend; some are things I have tried and loved and a few others are new releases that I can't wait to get my hands on:
1. Sephora Supreme Cleansing Oil (reviewed here)- Such a great affordable alternative to the Shu Uemura cleansing oil; this removes makeup like magic!
2. Lancôme Color Design Infinité Eye Shadow (reviewed here)- Beautiful eyeshadow with one of the best formulation I have ever tried!
3. Benefit Big Easy Multi-Balancing Complexion Perfecter (reviewed here)- Expensive but such a great light to medium coverage foundation/BB cream for oily/combo skin.
4. Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Pressed Powder (reviewed here)- One of the best finishing powder I have tried, makes the skin look airbrushed.
5. Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Blush (reviewed here): Such a nice line of cream blushes. Blends beautifully and looks so natural!
6. New Daisy Marc Jacobs Delight Edition Eau de Toilette Spray (reviewed here): This fresh new scent has got you covered for the upcoming warmer weathers. Plus, look at that beautiful bottle!
7. Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette: I have not met an UD palette that I did not want to take home and this one is no different, I swatched it in stores the other day, all the shadows are sooo pigmented!
8. Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick (my bad, this one isn't available at Sephora just yet): These look so interesting, can't wait to swatch these in stores!
9. Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette (reviewed here): If you haven't already picked this one up, it's time!
10. Bite Cashmere Lip Cream: I picked up one of these yesterday in the shade "Sancerre", a deep pinkish red. I'll be sure to let you know what I think of it!
11. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in "Beso" (reviewed here): This still stands as my favorite red lipstick, you need it, simple as that.
Will you be picking up anything? Let me know in the comments below!