Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and the products featured were provided for review.
10. THEFACESHOP Jeju Volcanic Collection: Probably the first skincare review that's ever made it on a most-viewed list of this blog, this entry was definitely a surprise for me! With that said, the line is actually a great one for those with combination to oily skin; I quickly finished the toner and the face wash is still in my rotation.
9. MAC Vibe Tribe Collection: With a very vibrant and eye-catching packaging design, the Vibe Tribe Collection featured some lovely peachy shades that are very appropriate for summer music festivals.
7. Mary Kay Gel Semi-Matte Lipsticks: Mary Kay always gets a lot of love on the blog and this was a nice satin-finish lipstick line.
6. MAC Charlotte Olympia Collection: A gothic yet elegant collection created in collaboration between MAC and accessory design Charlotte Olympia, this collection features some super eye-catching and unique packaging!
5. Lancome Juicy Shaker Lip Oil: With its innovative concept and super adorable packaging, the Lancome Juicy Shakers definitely won my heart so I am not surprised that it was a popular hit with everyone else.
4. OPI Fall 2016 Washington D.C. Collection: In a collaboration with Scandal's Kerry Washington, OPI created quite a number of beautiful fall colors. Unfortunately, the formulation isn't that great, which is why this collection also made my "Worst of 2016" list (coming soon).
3. Rimmel The Only 1 Lipsticks: Rimmel makes great and affordable lipsticks and this collection had a ton of beautiful colors with a great formulation!
2. MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipsticks: Another popular release from MAC, this liquid lipstick collection had a wide array of colors and a great packaging design. Unfortunately, the formulation isn't actually a favorite of mine. The texture is quite thick and dries to a noticeably wrinkly and crusty texture.
|THEFACESHOP Jeju Volcanic Lava Collection|
|MAC Vibe Tribe Collection|
|Chanel Holiday 2016 Collection|
8. Chanel Holiday 2016 Collection: With some very unconventional holiday colors, this collection wowed with its eyeshadow palette, which actually made it to my 2016 Favorites list.
|Mary Kay Gel Semi-Matte Lipsticks|
|MAC Charlotte Olympia Collection|
|Lancome Juicy Shaker Lip Oil|
|OPI Fall 2016 Collection|
|Rimmel The Only 1 Lipsticks|
|MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipsticks|
|Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette|
1. Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette: Surprised? I'm certainly not! Too Faced shook the beauty community with this beautiful peach-scented eyeshadow palette. I was able to get this palette quite early and my swatches showed up everywhere on social media (unfortunately with no proper credits), which led me to pen my copyright infringement rant. Nevertheless, this was definitely the winner for 2016, and it certainly made my favorites list here.
Are any of these popular items part of your collection? Share with me in the comments below!